Friday, October 16, 2009

Snap Crackle Pop!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Yet another side effect of my laziness.

So I've learned that my teeth, like me, are very moody. Especially in the mornings. They get pissed every once in a while and won't allow me to use them to chew. So I've been alternating which side of my mouth to chew on. I wake up in the morning and before I eat breakfast I say "hello teeth.. who's happy today?" Most often its the teeth on my left side that decide to let me have a slice of bread and maybe even a bagel.

There's also been some shaky territory in the front regions of my mouth. By that I mean I can actually feel the teeth move. You know when you lick your lips and you bring the top lip down? When I do that I can actually feel some of my teeth shift inward and there's even little clicking sounds! I asked Dr. Sexy if this was normal and he said yeah cuz the teeth need to be loose in order to move. I'll put up some pics but there isn't a huge difference yet although some people have told me they see "progress". Whatever that means.

I've also been attracting alot of creepy crawly type dudes. This guy whispered to me on the train "you're pretty. but you already knew that. And you gonna look even better when you're done with those braces.. yeah girl. You got it goin on." I just stared at him blankly.

Lately I've been looking at alot of pics of myself and I still can't picture myself without the gap. Anybody out there got some photoshop capabilities? lol. Damn I think I'm really gonna miss it..

Talk soon.

Chey

No comments:

Post a Comment