Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BBQ Ribs.. are so good, yet so bad.


So I tried to eat ribs on Sunday. It was a challenge.

I thought this might be a bit of a fun experiment. I thought I could find out what works and what doesn't work for future reference. So here's what I did:

At first, I tried to go in at an angle. I turned my head to the side and bit in delicately. This worked ok but so much of it ended up in the braces it was a little disappointing. Next thing I tried was stuffing the whole rib into the side of my mouth and chewing the meat off hahahaha. I'm fully aware of how barbaric I sound. But that worked!!! I look like a beast though so that method will be reserved for eating in solitude. Next I tried l using my bottom teeth to scrape the meat off.. (i know you're thinking why won't this girl use a knife and fork?) that was actually very effective because you get that gratification of tearing the meat off of the bones but again alotttt of it went into the braces. I looked like marsha meat mouth.. gross. Then I finally just cut the meat off in pieces with a knife. This is the best method for public eating but the least gratifying. You know when you eat ribs you gotta get up innn there and get ya hands and ya mouth dirty.. mmmm mmmmm gooooood!!

I miss just chewing things normally. The little things we take for granted. Ugh.. I'm only eating ribs at home.

Moral of the story.. braces suck.

See ya later. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. awww poor thing chey.. with time, it'll all come around!!!

    ReplyDelete